Instructions to Local Collaboratives
Phase 1 - International Practice Survey
- Select a Local Trainee Lead and contact MAMMA management group to confirm your participation in this study.
- Identify 1 Supervising Consultant.
- Complete Phase 1 International practice survey with the supervising consultant and submit to REDCap database.
Phase 2 - Prospective Audit of the Management of Mastitis and Breast Abscess
- Register your audit with the local clinical audit department and email a copy of the approval confirmation to MAMMA management group.
- Recruit local trainee collaborative: maximum of 2 collaborators plus 1 data validator.
- Collect data prospectively (if at all possible)
- Complete your 3 months of data collection (or longer until you reach the minimum of 21 patient data entries)
- Complete data validation after you complete your data collection
Completed Phase 1
Centres entering data for Phase 2